Wednesday, September 14, 2011

She's A Lady...

Ever feel like the Universe is trying to tell you something? Last night tweeters were all abuzz about the Jackie Kennedy special, which I recorded to watch with the girls tonight. Then this morning I come upon this beautiful, ladylike vintage pattern (which I will totally knock off), followed by an image in my in-box of this book. Someone is either whispering that I'm a perfect lady or howling that I need to start acting like one. Either way, I'm game.




Here are some looks to get me started...


Sources: "Jackie" pinterest; Butterick-McCalls; painting by Halima Washington-Dixon; book, pinterest via Bri Emery; JCrew 2011

5 comments:

  1. Jackie Kennedy was truly one of a kind.

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is most definitely the former! Can't wait to watch the special, just haven't had time, yet. Don't you just love all of her clothes?!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie is just so chic! Hope you and your girls had fun watching the special!
    xo E + J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post! Absolutely love her style. xoxo
    http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please, tell me what you think. And share this on facebook!