Monday, April 11, 2011

Daily Designer Deal: Fabrics TDF

Gorgeous handblocked suzanis, ikats and kazak-inspired fabrics at Roberta Roller Rabbit. I'm happy to have some fresh, new patterns in this vein for those clients who don't have John Robshaw in their budget. Their prices are as great as their fabrics and furniture. Take a look at some of the offerings at RRR.

These first two are going to be the main fabrics for the Sherman Oaks nursery. (Yes, I'm doing a third nursery-- That's three in three months!) 








I might be setting myself up by titling this post with "Daily." I plan to make this a regular feature here at MPS, but "Weekly" might be more realistic...Here's to ambition ;-)  

1 comment:

  1. The cuteness of the elephants and monkeys is killing me!

    ReplyDelete

Please, tell me what you think. And share this on facebook!