Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hail Caesarstone


As I've said, I think Carrera marble is currently the law here in Los Angeles. But I am forever trying to convince people Caesarstone is the way to go! That's why I was so happy to see their newest products (via Amber's blog) this week. The stuff is virtually indestructable. I once had a rep scribble all over it with a Sharpie, four year-old style, then remove it. Oh wait, that was Corian. Anyway, Caesarstone is still heat, scratch and stain resistant, and five time stronger than granite. Plus they're always coming up with beautiful new products. Gorgeous in the kitchen or the bath! (I'm loving  "Ocean Palace" and "Fair Lady.")





Check out their site.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing, just amazing! I wonder if they have such beatiful caesarstone in Toronto. I would love to make the floor of my living room with it. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please, tell me what you think. And share this on facebook!